(FIXED) Furious Touched

For in-game support requests, and bug reports.
Li'l Rose

(FIXED) Furious Touched

Post by Li'l Rose » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:05 pm

My level 9 fighter rogue was fighting some Smirkag Bozys, when along came one that was furious touched. I did notice that it was much tougher and had a leal potion to drink. I did manage to slay the creature, but I was disappointed with the result. The xp and gold that I received was exactly the same as a regular smirkag bozy. There was no special loot either. I thought the touched creatures were to give better rewards when slain, so perhaps was a bug.

tarashon

Re: Furious Touched

Post by tarashon » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:29 pm

Yes this MUST have been a bug. Firstly i've not seen them not give Special potions before and even if you by sheer misfortune should be the first to see them drink them themselves the extra gold they cannot possibly consume...

Odd !

/tara

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:32 pm

I did find another furious touched smirkag that did have good loot, so I guess the loot is random. A furious touched bigabozy gave some really nice loot, but the xp and gold were like a regular bigabozy.

I also found it strange that I encountered 3 furious touched, but no touched. Not sure if this was intended.

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:38 pm

The furious bigabozy gave me 2 juice of healing, 3 mental fortress potions, and about 800 gold, so that was nice.

Seems that the bozy all have cure potions, so that is probably what the furious touched bozy drank as well, since they all have heal visual effects.

Just a suggestion for the new cure potions. Can have the amount of hp healed increased by the PC's heal skill. Perhaps a 1% increase per 2 points of heal skill. Thus a 127 heal skill would give a 63% increase.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:18 pm

SO basically since one only gets like 1 healskill per level it would be 20% extra at level 40 ?

I just need to be sure about the maths of this before saying yes. If this however would be the case, more or less i dons see why not, infact I'd say good idea Rose.

Can you just include the actually command to get the healskill of a player so i can integrate it in all the different heal spells ?

/tara

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:47 pm

Well, it would include skill points from items and ability modifiers, so can go higher than 20%. Not sure of the commands at the moment, since I am still on the server playing. I can check later though.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:56 am

Oki doki, and regardless i rally like the idea. In fact so much that if the result is a tad much, i would rather go for it and then generelly set down the standard heal amount with like 10% or so, after all still a HUGE improvement from standard and the idea of incorporating the skill really...IS...nice :)

/tara