(FIXED) Some Minor Bugs

For in-game support requests, and bug reports.
Li'l Rose

Re: Some Minor Bugs

Post by Li'l Rose » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:03 pm

The rogue shop portals are still not working. Perhaps I am missing something, so would be nice to see a message, but the portals not do anything.

Would be nice to be able to port there for selling stuff. Yeah, I am lazy, lol.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:48 pm

Lol Rose like 10 years ago that was made and i guess your like the first user since. How is it even supposed to work, you get a rogueshop teleport token or ???

I'll open the module and try to find out what it was all about lol.

As for its dreadfull looks even by the standards of the server back then it was terrible. Problem is i've never really figured out what I want with the palce besides the shop and hence had no inspiration for its creation....

I AM aware of its lousy looks though !

/tara

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:57 am

Well, the 20% increase in gold for selling stuff is nice. I did not get any tokens for porting, just the quest item. I have no idea how the portals work, but one is named Entrance Portal, and the other is Lounge Portal. Perhaps the names would help, or looking at the scripts. Well, if they even have scripts.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:12 am

Thing is i investigated it a bit yesterday and the actual thiefguild is playermade so likely wil have to completly redesign everything myself. I only made the shop back then...

/tara

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:36 pm

What I find silly, is that you can join without even having rogue or assassin levels. Even a paladin with a little open lock skill could join. It just requires opening the guild house door, and then opening a box during the quest. Perhaps add some class level requirements, and putting some traps in the quest warehouse.

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Mon Dec 21, 2015 2:42 pm

As for the rogue chests scattered throughout the areas, I think they should become harder to open as you increase in levels. Perhaps add traps to the chests as well, so that they become too hard for non-rogue types to open.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Mon Dec 21, 2015 10:13 pm

makes sense.... I do belive there is class requirements of bard or rogue though... Ill check it when time but just came home after 14.5 hours work and up in the morning so will wait a few hehe ;)

/tara

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:18 am

Is ok, no need to rush. We all need a little rest now and then. Oh, and one more bug I noticed.

When you speak to the captain of the Fortunate Wind, he mentions the journey to New Iceport, but your response is about heading to Aisla's Plateau.

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Tue Dec 22, 2015 1:25 am

I noticed the same response when speaking with the captain of Her Grace.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Tue Dec 22, 2015 4:20 pm

Idiot me....

Reused the NPC, just altered a bit and in the doialog I apparently forgot to considerer alter the player response...

<<< Amatuer hehe :)

I'll fix it..

/tara