(INFO) First ever ( to my knowledge ) server down at Jest.

For in-game support requests, and bug reports.
Warchief

Re: First ever ( to my knowledge ) server down at Jest.

Post by Warchief » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:00 am

Lovely... Well still, thanks for doing what you can and updating us Tara. Really hope the issues get resolved soon.

Incartus

Re: First ever ( to my knowledge ) server down at Jest.

Post by Incartus » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:42 am

Well, Met Tarashon.
You're using the server client Tarashon, but you're using Jest as the host?
I'm assuming you restarted the Server client several times to yes?

The first link is from the Bioware forum's, it's almost a parallel to your current predicament.
Read the replies/ posts by Grizzt's.
http://forum.bioware.com/topic/553994-d ... ne-server/

This second block from me may help you on your end of thing's.
We can't rule out maybe your ability to host, maybe messed up somehow since you go through Jest.
This should clear/ flush your DNS and IP. Hope this helps Tarashon.
Good hunting.

Fix 3: Flush /Renew DNS and IP

The issue can be also associated with DNS or IP. That’s why we will flush the DNS cache and release/renew the IP address which may resolve the issue. Go to Start menu and type in cmd in the search box and hit enter. Command prompt window will pop up.

Flushing / Renewing DNS

In that window copy each of the following lines one by one and paste in the command prompt window and hit enter after each line.

ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /registerdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew
Once done restart your computer to take effects and check if the error is gone.

Fix 4: Firewall and Website Filtering

Check your firewall and internet security settings to make sure your browser is not blocked from accessing the internet. If you have any website filtering software installed in your system, then uninstall them.

Fix 5: Talk to Your ISP

One of my friends was facing the same issue and later found out that his ISP (Internet Service Provider) Put him in a safe browsing zone which was causing some websites not loading. So, talk to your ISP to make sure you are not in some sort of website filtering.

I hope these solutions will help you to get rid of the annoying error. If you are still getting the error after trying all the fixing methods given above then comment below.
If you can talk with crowds and keep your virtue, Or walk with Kings—nor lose the common touch,
If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you If all men count with you, but none too much.
Yours is the Earth and everything that’s in it

samairahsethi

Re: (INFO) First ever ( to my knowledge ) server down at Jest.

Post by samairahsethi » Sat Mar 09, 2019 7:26 am

Thanks for the help. I was facing the same problem.