(CLOSED) CHARACTER DELETION REQUEST

For in-game support requests, and bug reports.
Twilighteyes

(CLOSED) CHARACTER DELETION REQUEST

Post by Twilighteyes » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:12 pm

Account: Twilighteyes
Characters: All of the characters in my account please.

I will be coming back but when I do I would like a total clean slate to work off. Temptation of "loaner gear/gold" is high and Rani has plenty to loan out. I will be rebuilding her but with a little less meta knowledge (why does a druid have so many ranks in open lock?!?!).

Thank you
Twilighteyes name "borrowed" from a book titled the same, NOT a reference to "sparkly" vampires.

tarashon

Re: CHARACTER DELETION REQUEST

Post by tarashon » Sat Mar 05, 2016 9:42 pm

LOL, indeed why does she know :)

Please keep in mind though that in Alangara helping new alts by old ones is perfectly OK. So i hear your request but ill be waiting to fullfill it - just in case ;)

/tara

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:53 pm

tarashon wrote:LOL, indeed why does she know :)

Please keep in mind though that in Alangara helping new alts by old ones is perfectly OK. So i hear your request but ill be waiting to fullfill it - just in case ;)

/tara
I hope that by allowing this, it does not become a requirement when building new toons. I have seen servers where the beginning areas are balanced for having hand-me-down items, thus making them very tough for new toons. Would hate to see that happen here.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Sun Mar 06, 2016 5:02 pm

It is not Rose, and nor will it be :)

You know the balance yourself at it is allready...

But fx grinding money and cherries for spellslots etc using the same farm... well you get the idea.

/tara