(INFO) New Xymoria.

For in-game support requests, and bug reports.
tarashon

(INFO) New Xymoria.

Post by tarashon » Wed Mar 09, 2016 2:23 pm

Greetings all :)

After many a dream of re-creating Xymoria I have finally done it. This the lack of activity, updates or online time on my behalf the last week have been the result of the greatest amount of time I've ever put into the creation of a single area !

Enjoy the splendors of Hope in New Xmoria :)

A few screenies can also be found on our intro/commercial page over at Bioware forum...
http://forum.bioware.com/topic/543632-a ... rld/page-4

/tara

Li'l Rose

Re: New Xymoria.

Post by Li'l Rose » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:48 pm

It looks very beautiful, Thank you Tara.

I was enjoying the area last night, with some role play with Incartus. If only I wasn't so tired.

Not sure what happened, but I was walking through the middle of the map, when I was ported into the Aidbringers Guild. Upon exiting the guild, I found myself at the top of the map. Most likely I hit a transition I had not noticed.

I hate to nitpick, but a lamp post on the docks clips through the rigging on the ship.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Thu Mar 10, 2016 3:18 pm

I'll look into the issues, ad thanks for the feedback Rose :)

*EDIT*

I believe you might be VERY tired indeed, cuz the entrance to the Aidbringer guild is rather up top the map and the exit is.... at the very same door leading in. Just checked it :)

Also the Dock is fixed now and further improved.

*END EDIT*

/tara

Twilighteyes

Post by Twilighteyes » Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:40 pm

VERY NICE!! As many memories as I have rp'ing in the Xymoria I knew, the renovation was (IMO) a success!!
Twilighteyes name "borrowed" from a book titled the same, NOT a reference to "sparkly" vampires.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Fri Mar 11, 2016 11:32 pm

Thanks alot Twillighteyes :)

I myself also has a certain amount of fond memories from Xymoria as it was but I felt it could be "reformed" into a place "shining more with light", and thus eventually this was done. And after all... improvement for the future does not have to remove the greatness of the past :)

/tara