(ANSWERED) Valkerie of Hope Armor?

For in-game support requests, and bug reports.
BenevolentDevil

(ANSWERED) Valkerie of Hope Armor?

Post by BenevolentDevil » Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:48 pm

Tara, I need you to craft me an Armor in the toolset ... simply because I cannot get the correct look/colors using our crafting or tailors and dye kits , to make it look right.

I have a new Paladin character , whom is styled after the Valkeries of Hope ... but Full plate doesn't have the chest piece you used, and the color dyes don't match the same colors. Best I could do was mimic the Xymorian Silverblade armor , but the colors aren't right still even doing that.

I have non-magical full plate on her right now.

It just buggs me, I can't get the correct look for her.

and ... I might need a bit of lore on the Valkeries themselves now too.

BenevolentDevil

Re: Valkerie of Hope Armor?

Post by BenevolentDevil » Fri Mar 25, 2016 5:26 am

bought +2 fullplate now .. probably +3 by the time you see this, lol.

I think I'll just go with the look I have I guess, I don't see a way to get the armor to have a look for an incorrect chestpiece ( I think the original Valkeries have medium armor , how they get the chest piece ) , My colors are still a bit off I think,but it's close.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:33 pm

Howdy :)

I just went into the toolset and yes its an AC 6 armor, and also it only works for females since the chest piece is invisible on male chars.

Probably that's why you cant mimic it on your plate, as you suggested yourself as well.

/tara

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:15 pm

Hi again :)

Added the standard version plus a slightly changed version I had made , in none magical versions to Silverdragon sales. They are both AC6 but if i dont recall wrong you can actually change the armor type using the models can't you ?

Anyways there ar there now , RP wise used by citizents to dress up during special occasions. ALso server is restarted so they are in game now.

On a sidenote the original armor has a value of just above 641 millions , with a *BIIB*-load of immunities and humble regen 100 apparently making it a fairly nice armor, hehe.

/tara

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:21 pm

Armour types can be changed with the tailor models, but ac values are assigned to each of the torso parts, and that cannot be changed, even within the toolset. If what you want is the 6 ac scale mail torso piece, then you are stuck with 6 ac. If I don't like the options of a certain type of armour, I usually just cover it with a robe.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Fri Mar 25, 2016 2:38 pm

Aye Rose, then it was like i remembered it :)

The point would then be that you can change the torso only to an ac8 version or ac 3 if you want a light version... but still have the rest of the armor look excactly like the Valkyries of Hope in Xymoria.

/tara