( ONGOING ) My experience so far.

For in-game support requests, and bug reports.
Li'l Rose

Re: ( ONGOING ) My experience so far.

Post by Li'l Rose » Sun Apr 19, 2015 3:45 am

Thank you for help. He not start a conversation, just turn face me.

I am bard, lol, can cast ghostly visage. It really help against the big mushroom guys. When it run out, then they kill me, lol.

Thank you for suggestion though.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Sun Apr 19, 2015 11:49 am

My pleasure :)

/tara

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:41 pm

Many thanks to Tara for help me with some quests. I did the library reading books quest after, and got a nice gift of forge tokens. Unfortunately I waste them by putting +5 AC and disease immunity on a robe I can no longer use. I wish was a shop for bards so not have to buy wizard/sorcerer robe. Oh well, I learn for next time. I did enjoy reading the books. Loved the one about the 3 brothers and the wizard.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, but is it possible to add crafting for cloaks? I looked around, but could not find anywhere to craft them, and was not on the radial dial for crafting.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:37 pm

Well there are a HUGE load of different cloaks at Signe's ( i believe its her ) including invisible ones. They are crafted via the forge. As for you forge tokens vasted on an unuseable robe chances are some lunatic DM will trade in your cloak for 6 new tokens when he sees you online ;)

And no so far I think cloaks and shield crafting as such is only possible via HAKs, of which we currently use none besides CEP.

/tara

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Thank you for that. Though I did find some robes in the smithy's shop that I had not noticed before.

I have some questions about the forge. Are the forge tokens only available from quests, or can I buy them somewhere? Also if I add 5 ac to a plain robe, is it the same price as adding 5 ac to a robe with ac already on it? Based on what the forge guy says, that was my conclusion.

I did a couple more quests today, the goblin scalps, and the tortured soul. I must say I am enjoying just looking at the scenery as much as doing the quests.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:55 pm

Howdy :)

First of one of the NPC's in Arons Wonders Sells the forgetokens. Either you have 5 tukarian cherries from your farm ( this comes later and involves farming and quests ) or you buy them for 25.000 without these cherries.

As for how the forge Works in all honesty it is abit of a mystery to me these days. A complete redoing of the forge is in the making and under descision/scrutiny at this time mainly because of various bugs/fail calculations etc etc in it.

As for the enjoying the sceneries... thanks, and hope youll enjoy many others to come :)

What i can say about the forge is this... IF Things mess up at this time we are fairly, or perhaps even overly, willing to compensate for it. This is also since you might end up creating an item now that you wont be able to after the changes and then we will ask of you to turn it in for 100% refunds. Rest asure though whatever happens you will never "be cheated" out of the spoils of your hard Work ! :)

/tara

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:21 pm

Ok, thank you for helping.

I think I will try high forest goblins next, or rogue quest again. But first, have new robe to craft, lol.

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:22 pm

Well, I have run into some bugs. Well, not sure if they are bugs or if they are intended.

I tried Sarah's quest to find the druid Moviana, and bring back a bag of potions. I got the bag and went to see Moviana. She sent me to find a stalker gland, so I went to the forest, and got a gland from the second stalker I killed. I took it back to Moviana and spoke to her. She took the gland, but did not take the bag, and the only dialog option was end dialog. I spoke to her again, but there were no new options. Does this mean I need more glands, or is the quest bugged? I did try to get some more glands, but I got a whole bunch of stalkers at once, and well, I guess you know what happened, lol.

My other problem was in trying to hire a mercenary. He told me I needed 300 gold up front, and 150 gold for each additional day. I had 661 gold, but I could only say that I did not have enough gold. I then sold a gold bar, and tried again. This time I could hire him, but it cost me 900 gold. Is this how it is intended?

Oh well, going to try again for more glands. This time with some help, lol.

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:59 pm

Ok, I tried again with a henchman, and I returned with 7 glands. This time the quest worked fine, and I got my reward. I am guessing that the quest will always work if you have 2 or more glands. I am thinking that the conversation takes away the gland, before the correct response, which requires having a gland to appear.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Sat Apr 25, 2015 8:14 pm

AH...

We were looking into this quest earlier and i thought we did fix this. Ill be looking into it, and thx for reporting this :)

/tara