Cannot select Palemaster

For in-game support requests, and bug reports.
Omegon

Cannot select Palemaster

Post by Omegon » Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:53 am

Hello!

Just letting you know that the class palemaster is not coming up as selectable when it should do.

Pre requisites for Palemaster are:

Alignment: Any Non Good

Arcane Spellcasting: Level 3 or higher

Has the pre-requisites been changed here to being able to cast spell level 3 instead of level 3? Or has the palemaster been switched off?

Thank you!

tarashon

Re: Cannot select Palemaster

Post by tarashon » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:30 am

We currently have some problems with several classes including atleast the shifter. Seeker did a fix but for some strange reason it didnt work. Once i'm home we will have to look at it and fix it ASAP.

Basically we are having some different issues including some quests because i changed them from old quest-gems to database just prior to going on vacation and then i messed up a bit in the dialog forms...

/tara

Somnium
Site Admin

Post by Somnium » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:43 am

Hmm, if the scripting restrictions were still in place, choosing the class should have been possible in the client, but the leveling would be canceled afterwards.

If the class is not even possible to select, apparently there is something blocking the palemaster outside of scripting as well.

Tarashon, is it possible that it might have been blocked through the override folder (i.e. might the class have been disabled through the server overrides, in addition to through scripting?)
Somnium (a.k.a. Seeker)

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Thu Dec 20, 2018 9:47 am

I am not really sure. We do have an override - classes.2da and i think a palemaster feat override.

/tara