2020 bug thread

For in-game support requests, and bug reports.
Spe

2020 bug thread

Post by Spe » Wed Jan 22, 2020 12:35 pm

It's 2020, I've started my winter retreat to nwn and instead of just talking to Tara I game, I'll post my current findings here.

*fixed*

- the goblin in the park isn't giving out any quest after having completed all the others, even though I'm sure he did in the past and the scarecrow referenced to him having quests.

*fixed*

- the giants and beetle brains can be used as ammo (bullets). Can we make them unusable like the forge tokens. My little slinger used up lots without realising.

*fixed*

-the apple tablets still are not functioning, I can gain credits but the turn in guy to obtain the royal fungi is using the same conversation as the npcs in the farmlands. As I apparently have over 200 credits and the moorberries I still have no dialogue to trade.

*fixed*

- the cut scene upon reaching level 25 in the Inn, is well.. Broken. The screen just freezes for a while then you receive the token with no conversation.

More to follow, probably. Hopefully not.

tarashon

Re: 2020 bug thread

Post by tarashon » Wed Jan 22, 2020 7:17 pm

Howdy 😁

Will look at these things upon return...

Also i shall ask Horla since i Know he www working with the Apple quest quite recently.

/Tarashon

Spe

Post by Spe » Wed Jan 22, 2020 8:18 pm

- The Royal alchemist second quest dialog is back to front when you talk to him, he asks "where can we find the alchemical stones" and we answer him with the locations. Not broken just in the wrong order.

*fixed*

Twilighteyes

Post by Twilighteyes » Thu Jan 23, 2020 6:10 am

Adding to this:

Quest gem for “old gold amulet” is still given when joining thieves guild

Trap kit vendor, ALL the crates around him are useable WITH inventory. Willa picked up 1600 gold, a lore potion, a small stack of piercing arrows and a few cheap gems from them.

*fixed*

Got one of the new custom houses and was placing a wall and a bed, don’t know how but one of the existing walls (that you placed in toolset) got rotated about 20 degrees.

*odd onetime bug*
Twilighteyes name "borrowed" from a book titled the same, NOT a reference to "sparkly" vampires.

Twilighteyes

Post by Twilighteyes » Fri Jan 24, 2020 12:05 am

Also...

The NPC’s in the harbor are acting a bit odd, the guards will rush up on a female NPC (I’ll get her name tonight) and Rickel will start casting defensive spells. Nothing else happens, no combat or attacking my character, just weird.

*odd behavior at times coming from the random commoner scripts*
Twilighteyes name "borrowed" from a book titled the same, NOT a reference to "sparkly" vampires.

Spe

Post by Spe » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:05 pm

- Earthern Essences are also usable bullets, just lost 10 or so shooting things haha, please make them unusable ammunition like the forge tokens.

Twilighteyes

Post by Twilighteyes » Sat Jan 25, 2020 9:52 am

Wall issue in custom housing seems to have corrected, assuming it went back to normal after reset.

Spe

Post by Spe » Sat Jan 25, 2020 4:14 pm

- Jungle Wisps in the ravasaur depths do not give any xp/gold/drops.

*fixed*

- Minor Orbs of Insight also act as bullets so I just lost one as ammunition :(

*fixed*

/ contact a DM ingame to have it refunded SPE ;)

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:55 pm

Yikes… ;)

well I reckon i better do something about all these things tomorrow being home from vacation and all :)

/Tarashon

Twilighteyes

Post by Twilighteyes » Sat Feb 01, 2020 6:43 pm

Fogmoor crypt mini-boss dropped 2 cloaks on death last night. Was running Willa and using a summon, maybe something to do with the summon?

*likely misobservation as he should not spawn them at all*

Going along with that location, no book spawned from the bookcase in the crypt for the separate quest given. I had spoke to the quest giver a couple days ago. Will try speaking to him and checking the bookshelf during the same server session and see if that is the problem.

( Be sure you have asked for the token of gaia from Abitun before going there )

——————

Orcgate ruins, was the goal to increase the difficulty in the lower area substantially? Had Willa (lvl 18, Ac 33, forged weapons and under the effect of nearly every potion WHILE using a gate scroll) and didn’t even make it past the first platform after the portal spirit. If that was the goal then awesome! I’d recommend changing the warning sign outside to reflect the new zone DC.

*fixed*

( and have indeed been made harder on purpose )