Custom file question..

For in-game support requests, and bug reports.
Twilighteyes

Custom file question..

Post by Twilighteyes » Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:30 am

Please forgive me on this one but I’m confused.

I have BOTH version of NWN on my laptop, steam and original disc.

I downloaded the custom files and placed the dialogue file in the proper folder on my STEAM version, no problems.

Where do all the other files go? I can’t seem to find an override folder in my steam version only in my old one.
Twilighteyes name "borrowed" from a book titled the same, NOT a reference to "sparkly" vampires.

Spe

Re: Custom file question..

Post by Spe » Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:08 pm

Using the steam version mine go into the Neverwinter Nights > Override folder under "My Documents" place them in there and they should work, Spirit Master custom class is a bit bugged but all the other overides work. However these also override single player and other characters on other PW's so you may end up with invalid characters due to higher Hit points etc.

Twilighteyes

Post by Twilighteyes » Sat Jan 25, 2020 2:06 am

Ok I’ll try that! Thank you
Twilighteyes name "borrowed" from a book titled the same, NOT a reference to "sparkly" vampires.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Sat Jan 25, 2020 11:57 pm

True to the override stuff.

As stated elsewhere at some point we are looking into the option of using the NWSync system. Should this be possible i will have to learn how to turn the overrides files into hacks and then that way we can get totally rid of the overrides...

/Tarashon

Twilighteyes

Post by Twilighteyes » Sun Jan 26, 2020 1:08 am

Spe got me fixed up!