( FIXED ) Cave of Darkness Issues

For in-game support requests, and bug reports.
Balkoth

( FIXED ) Cave of Darkness Issues

Post by Balkoth » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:29 am

1. Warriors of Night drop their essences on the ground

2, upon gathering the 100 essences, getting the Sanctum stone, and entering the Sanctum...I run into a DC 35 locked door. Intended?

tarashon

Re: Cave of Darkness Issues

Post by tarashon » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:38 pm

Yes it is intended. That particular area is in need of a rogue for both Locks and traps.

/tara

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Sun Mar 22, 2015 2:57 pm

Their drops are fixed now, and they also gives 75 gp each.

/tara

Balkoth

Post by Balkoth » Tue Mar 24, 2015 1:07 am

tarashon wrote:That particular area is in need of a rogue for both Locks and traps.
Good news! I managed to make it through! Opened the locks (needed a Lockpick for the final door) and forcibly disarmed the traps.

Bad news! The boss at the end seems insane for his level -- 62 AB after the enemies surrounding him had 41 and 44 AB respectively. And I even have items like the Tolmar armor for 15 resistance to physical damage, Armor Skin/25 ranks in Tumble for another 7 AC, and Expertise to get up to 64 AC total. And since the boss gave me 1 XP (and the skeletons gave me 1 XP) it appears the zone is meant for something like the 15-20 range...which means something like a 20 Fighter would have probably no Tolmar armor, no Armor Skin, and only 10 ranks in Tumble (so he'd have 5 less AC, possibly no Expertise for another 5 less AC, and no 15/- resistance).

Bad news! After beating down the boss, I had to burn another lockpick to get out. Fine, whatever. And then, like I feared, I was trapped in the next hall (since I already used the Sanctum Key to get in). Had to teleport back to the inn and spend another 7 minutes (while invised and spamming the Druid Boots) to get back and turn the quest in.