Fogshredder Stuff

For in-game support requests, and bug reports.
Balkoth

Fogshredder Stuff

Post by Balkoth » Mon Mar 16, 2015 8:37 am

1, the "adult" Fogshredders seem to spawn right on top of you. Not a problem for my weapon master, slight issue for a mage. I have True Seeing so they weren't stealthed/invisible.

2, I don't understand the level spacing.

A. the Fogshredder Infants are meant for level 6-8 with an AB of 13 or so, I think. All right, cool, they're the target of a collection quest
B. the Fogshredder scouts are probably meant for 10-11ish with an AB of about 16. But...they're not the target of anything, just in the way for three separate areas that have actual stuff to do.
C. the Fogshredders are probably meant for level 13-14ish with an AB of about 20. But...they're not the target of anything, just in the way for the Fire Spirits.
D. the Fire Spirits are meant for level 25+...they have an AB of 40ish with sneak attacks.

What is the point of this? Something like "Fogshredder Infants are meant for level 6-8 and then the Scouts/Adults/Fire Spirits are meant as a level 13-14 series of areas" would make sense -- you have to fight through the Scouts and then through the Adults to reach the Fire Spirits. But right now...you meet the Scouts and turn back. You come back 3-4 levels later, beat the Scouts, meet the Adults, and turn back. You come back 3-4 levels later, beat the Scouts, beat the adults, meet the Fire Spirits, and turn back. You come back a FOURTH time (this time 10+ levels later), beat the Scouts, beat the Adults, beat the Fire Spirits, and finally accomplish something.

tarashon

Re: Fogshredder Stuff

Post by tarashon » Tue Mar 17, 2015 8:30 pm

what can I say.... point taken.

Again this will ahve to wait til this weekend as I'm working 12 hours a day and barely have time to even reply to these posts before the weekend.

THe Whole area kind of screams for an arcanum mage and perhaps some sort of distribution area ie difference in access, Ill figure out something interesting to "incluse the areas"...

/tara

Balkoth

Post by Balkoth » Wed Mar 18, 2015 1:18 am

tarashon wrote:Again this will ahve to wait til this weekend as I'm working 12 hours a day and barely have time to even reply to these posts before the weekend.
Of course, just throwing out stuff as I find it.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Sun Mar 22, 2015 4:22 pm

NOT FORGOTTEN !

However tired after using a day fixing stuff and I want to eventually complete the redoing of the "Orcgate ruin saga" before i return to these lands - I just had to fix the massive amounts reported on the forum first which is more or less done now.

From Next friday i have 2 weeks easter vacation so hopefully ( and extremely likely ) orcgate ruins and this will be adressed/finished by then :)

/tara