New epic quest reward idea - limited wish...

Please post suggestions and questions about Alangara in this forum.
BenevolentDevil

Re: New epic quest reward idea - limited wish...

Post by BenevolentDevil » Wed Jul 20, 2016 7:01 am

and might I say Ori is ... AWESOME!

Spe

Post by Spe » Wed Jul 20, 2016 12:53 pm

Like I said yesterday, I've decided on a fancy hobbits hole, but my building skills ain't as grand and lovely as yours Tara and I'm moving house this weekend so I have no time to build it. So would you do me the honor of making a lovely hobbit sized home for Flo (and secretly reppi) in the halfling village.

As long as I can have like a nice garden and stuff I'm happy with whichever way your imagination goes!

Oh I do have another little request can I be really sneaky and have like a secret trap door back entrance that reppi can use. That leads inside and like a secret bookcase or something that provides her with a escape. The idea is that it's Flo's house, but reppi has secret entrance that she uses when flo isn't around, if that makes sense haha!

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Wed Jul 20, 2016 2:05 pm

I'd be happy to make it and include some sneakyness :)

Infact I already have a nice idea i wont tell you about, hehe :)

I assume you have seen the standard Balderling homes in Homestead. How would you like ( something like ) that and what of adjustment to it ?

Also it would be perfect if we could meet in game this evening between 23 and 01.00 CET so you can show me which house you want outdoors and we can discuss various changes etc...

/tara