Forum Edit/Delete Privilege thingy

Please post suggestions and questions about Alangara in this forum.
Noskard

Forum Edit/Delete Privilege thingy

Post by Noskard » Thu Feb 25, 2016 12:03 pm

Can accounts be edited in allowing people to edit their own posts or delete it at any time instead of being limited to 3 minutes or something...? :oops: I sometimes forget to add a lot of other things to clarify what I was saying. And then sometimes realize later on what I type might be misunderstood since I get impatient in re-reading my posts till it's done. Or often rather I post then realize, "I should just delete this and leave it be! :lol:" :mrgreen: Sorry.

tarashon

Re: Forum Edit/Delete Privilege thingy

Post by tarashon » Thu Feb 25, 2016 3:48 pm

Haha, know the feeling.

Well Let see what Seeker say, as he is the moderator of the forum :)

I know he basically wanted it to be short so to keep the threads making meaning instead of people answering to one post that then later is changed. Anyways I suppose we all try to not be to negative in our interpretation of each others posts. after all this is an extremely small community and basically all have the same agenda or goal - as much fun as possible ;)

/tara

Somnium
Site Admin

Re: Forum Edit/Delete Privilege thingy

Post by Somnium » Thu Feb 25, 2016 4:04 pm

I have removed the "edit" time limit - but remember, with great power comes great responsibility ;)

I have kept the current limit on deletion (1 minute), as that functionality is intended only for "oops, I pressed the wrong button" scenarios :)
Somnium (a.k.a. Seeker)