Brainstorming Session, Implementing non combat stuff?

Please post suggestions and questions about Alangara in this forum.
BenevolentDevil

Re: Brainstorming Session, Implementing non combat stuff?

Post by BenevolentDevil » Thu Mar 31, 2016 4:39 pm

hrmm, I like the tailor house. Cycling through the nwn radial one, is a pain at times.

I hadn't even seen an option for a cloack on it either, just weapons, helms, armor, and shields.

Li'l Rose

Post by Li'l Rose » Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:31 pm

It will only show if you are wearing a cloak. I have used it a few times already.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Wed Jul 06, 2016 5:20 pm

Just updating this thread with a reference to our new complementary system of "Gem socketing" into items, granting any item the option to have at least one extra magical power imbued. To learn more read the entry on Socket Gems, link below.

http://www.alangara.dk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=262

Also the monk class have been opened with the demand on downloading a micro file that will remove the monkspeed feat. However they are then given massive to hit and damage bonus as compensation. If one wants to try out the monk one can merely create one and play it even without the downloaded file and thus still having the monk speed but eventually the evil DM ( me ) will arrive and demand the file be downloaded and then helping with de-levelling the character to level 2 and levelling back up again so the feat is not given on level 3...

As always we are open for suggestions :)

/Tara