(FIXED) Can you make quest items drop more frequently?

Please post suggestions and questions about Alangara in this forum.
icywind1980

(FIXED) Can you make quest items drop more frequently?

Post by icywind1980 » Tue Jun 21, 2016 10:46 am

So the other day I started a new character cos I was interested in seeing the new changes to druid. Well I didn't really see much at all, to be honest, besides the bear which was nice. I wandered and ran around in the skeleton area for about 40 minutes before giving up in boredom. The quest is to find two rings and I didn't even find one. This also happens with my level 10 character as well. Find 40ish scalps and turn it in for a bounty.. fine. None drop for a long time. By the end of playing, I have maybe 5 or 6. It's frustrating and feels like a waste of time.

tarashon

Re: Can you make quest items drop more frequently?

Post by tarashon » Tue Jun 21, 2016 1:03 pm

Understandable.

I've actually seen remarks before about that particular quest, as it has low random chance and only 2 drops needed. Since it doesnt matter much in overall balance I'll fix it right away and make it quite easier to find the 2 rings.

* EDIT : FIXED. dropchange changed from 7 to 12%

As for the druid changes there are actually quite alot.

The 3 companion types brown bear, dire wolf and panter are all custom creations.

All druid damage spells ( and all other classes ) are completely redone and quite more powerful. Same goes for all healing and regeneration spells and potions.

The druid level 1 spell camuflage is now masshaste.

Healing sting grant the target creature and the druid self lightning damage on all melee weapons including natural ones.

Shapeshift now functions so that all item bonusses are transfered to the druid also making it VASTLY superior to standard version.

There are other if I recall right so check spellchanges list.

The normal summon creature 1 to 9 are also changed compared to standard and so is their duration ( 24hours ).

Finally the playertool 1 ( found in radial bar under class ) allows you to directly control your companions and summons making them extremely more usefull. click on ground and they move there and stay about 10 sec or click on hostile creatures and they attack that one.

Hope this fix the issue Icy :)

/tara