Bard questions

Please post suggestions and questions about Alangara in this forum.
Dante2377

Bard questions

Post by Dante2377 » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:17 pm

so I've been playing around most of a week, checking out the server, which I like, and trying to decide the theme for my main character. one option I'm working up is a Valkyrie build that would be bard based. I saw the bard chain mail in the shop (with no casting failure) and I also saw the Valkyrie looking armor in the xymora shop. my questions were:

- I know there are higher level gear shops based on lore and other ooc posts here that I haven't found yet. is there similar bard chainmail there? or do I need to take still spell if I move beyond the bard chain +3?

- are there any shields with no arcane failure? or should I plan on unequipping it for mid battle casting?

- is it possible to get a Valkyrie chain model (the 5/2 base armor) so I could craft it into bard chain? the 6/1 splint model won't go on chain armor.

thanks

Dante

Spe

Re: Bard questions

Post by Spe » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:14 pm

Not played much bards ever, but there are better armors then the shop +3 in the game with the spell casting failure reduced stat, I can't say I've seen any shields though.

tarashon

Re: Bard questions

Post by tarashon » Mon Jul 11, 2016 8:36 pm

Howdy :)

First of there is a Tolmar bard chain that - being a bard chain - also have zero spellfailure.

You may also custom design the bard chain to up to +6 in the forge and 4 more aditional powers. And then even 1 more power from the new socketing system.

As for shield there is indeed a much sought after great shield "Shield of Lendizare", from the "first" ( weakest ) true worldboss.

Hope this answers your question :)

/tara