PM summons...

Please post suggestions and questions about Alangara in this forum.
tarashon

Re: PM summons...

Post by tarashon » Fri Feb 24, 2017 3:30 am

Darn.

Seems I cannot get my custom class to actually use spell progression of the bard and likely anyone else. It simply wont accept it.

On a brighter notion i have now successfully created A COMEPLETELY NEW custom feat, and this also means i can male an "unlimited amount" of brand new custom feats to whatever class i see fit :)

/tara

Omegon

Post by Omegon » Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:34 am

Necroing this thread. (Get it?) I had a killer idea in place of crit immunity which I think makes up for it..

Why not allow the palemaster to have a higher summon limit? Like 3 or 4 perhaps? To follow the tradition of necromancers raising shambles, corpses and other unholy things to his aid.

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:02 pm

Howdy Omegon :)

Well as we spoke of I would like to test the option of granting them some sort of familiar or companion option and then create special summons for them. this will though include alot of creation work and scaling of monsters so will take some time. I also need to find out if I can make them get different companions at large...

Let's look into this when i'm back from vacation as i'd also love to see the class become more playable and interesting :)

/tara

Omegon

Post by Omegon » Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:31 pm

Sounds good to me, I can roll a palemaster at some point and do some testing.

Theres already adjustment made to the current palemaster summons?

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Wed Dec 19, 2018 4:27 pm

As far as I can remember it was yes. If I am wrong fixing a few summons however isn't the hardest of things to do and its pretty fast so as soon as im back this can be done easely :)

/tara

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:11 pm

*UPDATE*

Should be noted that the research on redesigning powers and classes were taken much further and that we actually managed to fully design and implement the new class *Spiritmaster* witha heap of customdesigned unique powers :)

/Tarashon