Races, classes and character build rules.

Server features, server rules and NWN changes.
Somnium
Site Admin

Shadowdancer

Post by Somnium » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:26 am

This prestige class cannot be taken on Alangara.

Somnium
Site Admin

Shifter

Post by Somnium » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:27 am

Currently allowed back and as we start to see it in action we might implement changes both good and bad to make a good and balanced addition.
Somnium (a.k.a. Seeker)

Somnium
Site Admin

Sorcerer

Post by Somnium » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:28 am

Special features:
The following familiars have been significantly improved in Alangara (be certain to choose one of these when choosing your familiar):
  • Panther: a balance between damage output and survivability.
  • Observe our special power "playertool I", which can be found in your radial menu under your class. activating it and clicking on ground will command all your ascosiated creatures to move to said spot and stay for around 10 seconds. activating it and clicking on hostile creatures will command them to attack said creature. Also observe that all summon creature I to IX and most other summon spells have been heavely upgraded/customized and have 24 hours duration.
  • Check spellchanges.

Somnium
Site Admin

Weapon Master

Post by Somnium » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:28 am

Special restrictions:
  • The Devastating Critical feat is not permitted in Alangara.

Somnium
Site Admin

Wizard

Post by Somnium » Thu Jan 15, 2015 6:36 am

Special features:
The following familiars have been significantly improved in Alangara (be certain to choose one of these when choosing your familiar):
  • Panther: a balance between damage output and survivability.
  • Observe our special power "playertool I", which can be found in your radial menu under your class. activating it and clicking on ground will command all your ascosiated creatures to move to said spot and stay for around 10 seconds. activating it and clicking on hostile creatures will command them to attack said creature. Also observe that all summon creature I to IX and most other summon spells have been heavely upgraded/customized and have 24 hours duration.
  • Check spellchanges.
  • Wizards gets access to special teleporting options.