Various new stuff ingame...

News from the server staff
tarashon

Various new stuff ingame...

Post by tarashon » Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:55 pm

Howdy folks.

A few news to the servers has come this summer as i have suddenly felt the urge to do some work here...

The "Ruins of Orcgate" questline is redone so that areas and monsters are completely redone/rewamped/tweaked. Basically you will not be able to recognize the areas and monterlooks and hardiness have changed making it more of a level 10+ questline now.

City sewers have also been changed so that only the very beginning spawns the rats and deaseased servants. This have given room to a massive expansion of ratman numbers.

Magic & Mysteries now have brandnew staffs for sorcerors and wizards in level 1 to 3 versions. They are very expensive since their uniqe power is endless lesser missile storms level 5, 8, and 12 respectively. Seing that casters will often have to use lots of spells buffing and hastening friends og summons this should gives some more fun playing the classes - I hope :)

/tara

tarashon

Re: Various new stuff ingame...

Post by tarashon » Sun Sep 13, 2015 11:02 pm

Tons of new stuff being added these days, including...

- Severel new quests.
- Massive rebuilding of the server either new areas or revamp of old ones.
- Spellchanges especially including mass haste for druids and rangers, but other spells also.

Check out the bioware forum, where I've also started to post various pictures of the updates in mention, and feel free to leave a comment there :)

http://forum.bioware.com/topic/543632-a ... rld/page-3

/tara

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Fri Nov 13, 2015 11:17 pm

Howdy folks :)

The current lack of visibility on my behalf is not due to absense but rather that I am curently dedicating my gametime to new creations for level 15 to 20 and more content and introduction to the "Rise of Gaia" storyline.

*EDIT*

The first 3 new quests in the series along with new areas etc. are now ingame, to be experienced by players recommended level 12+ and 2*15+

ENJOY !

/tara

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Fri Nov 20, 2015 12:00 am

And the "Rise of Gaia" continues, with new quest, area and collectable powerboosts spiced with revelations of the workings of the Inner Realms.

Enjoy !

/tara

tarashon

Post by tarashon » Sun Nov 29, 2015 5:58 pm

Introducing "Balderlings Homestead" !

After a request for more Halfling oriented content from Lil'Rose yesterday, I've been VERY busy. It is therefore with great pleasure that I can now introduce this new are in Castle Balder; just outside the Guild district :)

ENJOY !

/tara